BG Drilling has a dedicated Water Bore section that can help with the whole process involved in accessing ground water.
Our team specialise is:
- Obtaining water access licences (Domestic & Irrigation
- Selecting the bore location
- Water bore drilling (mud or air)
- Constructing the bore (AS:2016/3189)
- Developing the bore (AS:2016/3189)
- Completing Form A
- Pump testing & analysis
- Installing the pump
We service rural & metro areas across VIC, NSW, ACT & QLD. Our Rigs can switch between air and mud depending on your sites geology. We have large diameter bits & hammers which can drill up to a 500-mm hole.
Our personnel hold drillers licences in all states of Australia.
Our services include:
- Stock & Domestic Water Bores (Wells)
- Recreation, Commercial & Industrial Irrigation Bores (temporary & permanent)
- Large Diameter multi aquifer irrigation bores (up to 500 mm)
- Injection Bores
- Dewatering Bores
- Ground Water Monitoring Bores
For more information Feel free to get in contact with our administration team or click on the below links.